Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well, here it goes!

Okay so it may just be a fad, but it seems like everyone has a blog. Whether it be about their family, children, passions in life, or many other things. But here goes mine!

I am starting this blog for a couple reasons. First being, I really need to take more pictures, and if I have a place to post them regularly, I believe it will happen. Also this is one of my 2011 new year's resolutions. So I'm just going to share a few pictures, every day happenings in my life, and a Bible verse or quote that has touched me. Hope you enjoy!

Yesterday, Matt and I took a chilly stroll in St. Joseph, MI before all the Christmas decorations were taken down. This is one of our favorite places to hang out. But unfortunately the weather did not permit us to spend more time walking around downtown. So we opted for a drive by of the lights with a few quick pictures outside the car.

Today was a brisk day in Michigan. We try to go on a walk everyday. First reason being, our sweet puppy, Maglee, desperately needs the exercise. Second, it's a really special time that we can talk and dream with little distraction. You may be fooled, because there is no snow on the ground, but the temperatures were in the 20s today. Brrrrr.....


Proverbs 19:14
House and land are handed down from parents, but a congenial spouse comes straight from God. 



1 comment:

  1. What a great blog site! I love it! And I love hearing about your book journeys. I am commenting on this post because I feel the same way about walks (and because it was last!). When Nick and I walk, that is when we have the best conversations! I'm really glad we are friends. We may have to have our people talk to your people about being in the same conference!

    ReplyDelete