Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Today was a chilly overcast day. A good day to be inside and read a book. So that's what I did. 


This was the view out my front door. This morning there was no show on the ground.


I did my regular routine this morning. Then I made some bread in our bread maker. As you can see, I didn't get my picture fast enough. I lopped off the top.


This is Miss Maglee cuddled up on the bed with me while I was reading.


So because of the perfect weather to be inside, I finished my first book of the year. This is the third book in a series by Francine Rivers about 5 unlikely women in the lineage of Jesus. Highly recommend all of them. So far I read about Tamar, Rahab, and Ruth. The last two books in the series are about Bathsheba and Mary.

Proverbs 14:32 Message
The evil of bad people leaves them out in the cold; the integrity of good people creates a safe place for living.



No comments:

Post a Comment