Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I was kinda sad when I was looking over my pictures from this week. I realized that I missed taking a picture on Monday. I was doing so well. Although... I was a little bit busier this week. I worked at a Dental Office on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I love working at this office, but the downside is I usually don't get home until 7:30 or so. So I missed my picture on Monday.
Maglee got the picture for Tuesday. 



Wednesday is usually Girl's Night, but most of the girls could not come this week. So it turned into a couples night. Taryn had pizza, salad, and apple pie. We had a lot of fun hanging out with four of our favorite people: Nick and Taryn and Josh and Brittany.






Thursday night was date night. We headed down to South Bend and ate at Chipolte. We made a quick trip to the mall and then headed to Walmart for some grocery shopping. We actually really like grocery shopping, especially together. So it was worthy of date night. This Monday is Valentine's Day. Matt and I don't really make a big deal of the day, but we did get some treats for each other at Walmart. This is our Valentine's candy. These are really treats for us, because I can't even remember the last time we bought bags of candy.




This weekend we got another treat. My cousin, aunt, and uncle were in town for my cousin's basketball tournament. It was extra fun because this is the high school Matt and I went to and played on the basketball teach. 
This is from the game on Friday afternoon. 



On Saturday we had Aunt Judy, Uncle Steve, and Brooke over for lunch. After lunch Brooke decided to rest up for her championship game that night while the rest of us headed over to Lake Michigan.
When we got to St. Joseph we found out there was an ice sculpting festival going on. This was my favorite sculture.

Me, Judy, and Steve standing on Lake Michigan. No worries it was very solid!

Matt and I also got a pic!

Brooke's team played awesome on Saturday night. Unfortunately the game just slipped through their fingers in the last two minutes. It was a very exciting game!



The snow is starting to melt. Matt, Nick, Taryn, and I did our long runs today. 40* is not bad running weather. Later in the day we took Maglee for a walk by that time it was 47*. She was loving the sunshine and warmer weather.


Matthew 12:35 The Message
A good person produces good deeds and words season after season. An evil person is a blight on the orchard.



No comments:

Post a Comment